An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Olle
MrMouse wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:43 pm
But it is worth mentioning that the SNSC battery uses a different pad in contrast to the G30. And for use in the G30, I soldered to the P11 connector. Although unchanged, the P14 connector on the BMS works with the G30 controller
I going to build my own batterypacks from 18650 batteries that I have salvage from G30 batteries. So there I will completely rebuild the batteries with a new BMS, controller, and so on.

Then I think I will use the Okai ES400 batteries for a powerstation. With those I will keep the battery as it is and just change the BMS to another 13s BMS. Time will tell if I will get electrocuted or not...
By rolandas1393
Olle wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:39 pm
rolandas1393 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:42 pm
got 20 of them battery's i gave up i just strip them and install a new bms now with proper charger spent weeks trying to by pass it not worth the effort proper c*nts to take apart tho got a post how to
How hard was it to get into the battery to change the BMS? I got a couple of batteries from Okai ES400 but they are a pain in the *ss to get into. to be able to change the BMS.

If you got some pictures from when you changed the BMS and what BMS you bought I would love to se them. :)
got a post on nineboot forum section have look show step by step

Hey, i have solved the Problem with changing the[…]

So ive searched the forum. Do I connect to pin 7 b[…]

I gave up with flashing and just soldered the tw[…]

Bird 2 spacers !!

Did you ever manage to get that motor mounted to t[…]