An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By willchill72
I have been charging Bird Scooters for about four days now. Trying to maximize my profits by hunting them down all hours of the day. I have found that some of these birds will not hold a charge and its beginning to be a pain. So will a jumping tool remedy this problem? William
By humanbeing21
Welcome @willchill72 ! I bet it's getting cold up there in Columbus. Do you think this is causing the batteries to drain quicker than normal?

I'm not familiar with a jumping tool. Can you explain how this might work?
By guisar
If you’re moving chargers between Birds in the middle of the night you won’t be able to return them at 100%. That’s not a big deal since Bird pays the full bounty if the scooter is at or above 97%.

From my experience a scooter will loose about 1% of battery every 90 mins. What kind of battery loss are you seeing?
By surveyorandrew
@SKIPzophrenic darn autocorrect messing up my grammar and making look like a fool! :D

@druinthor yeah, it was random which why I posted it. Strongly doubt the lady in charge of the city busses in central Ohio is in the know on this.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]