An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
Edmund wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:13 am
Hi @Andreasybl - I’m the founder/administrator of ScooterTalk.org. Feel free to send me a direct message.

Thanks,
Edmund
Please help...I am blocked from sending private messages. Awesome site!! Thank you in advance!!
By Edmund
Hello @bigredrobot

Of course I have a scooter. :D At the moment I’m riding around an Unagi but used to ride a M365 and ES4. I’ve got an itch to upgrade and looking at the Boosted Rev. I’d like to take it for a test drive first though.

My favorite color is usually changing. At the moment I’m really into red.

Maple syrup is yummy but I wouldn’t say I’m in love with it. My true love is Tabasco.
Edmund wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:39 pm
You’re all set. New members are required to make a post to unlock all the features of the forum.

Glad you’re enjoying the site. Have fun!
Is there any reason why my PM is stuck in outbox? Has my message been sent? I don't see it in the sent folder. Thank you for the help.
Edmund wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:15 pm
Hello @bigredrobot

Of course I have a scooter. :D At the moment I’m riding around an Unagi but used to ride a M365 and ES4. I’ve got an itch to upgrade and looking at the Boosted Rev. I’d like to take it for a test drive first though.

My favorite color is usually changing. At the moment I’m really into red.

Maple syrup is yummy but I wouldn’t say I’m in love with it. My true love is Tabasco.
The Unagi looks slick. Dual motors and all but they are well below the boosted rev ratings which look like sick specs. I myself am saving up for a Cycleboard Rover G2 or maybe some day an Ubco 2X2. I just want to go fast enough to be scared, hasnt happened on a rental scooter yet. Happy scooting!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]