An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By Bird Hunter 313
When you run into another charger and they have a car that is almost the same size as a Bird Scooter! What are you out here doing if you can only fit 1 Bird in your car??
By Rocksta87
My only run in with a small car was a Fiat beating me to a scooter by seconds. They were friendly and we wished each other luck.

What kind of car was it?
By xw4600
I went to go pick up a bird for a repair, and I saw a girl walking with three scooters and a dog. I was like "Oh you are a charger" and she said yes she just grabbed this one. I should have asked for the ID, because I rode around and around this park area and couldn't find it. So the next morning it pops up about 5 am a mile away with a full charge. So I'm assuming it was one of those three she was walking with and she didn't capture it correctly? Because it showed on that spot for a few hours. Is that possible?

It's totally possible it was in a bush or something too and I just didn't see it and a random third person picked it up, but my theory seems likely.

Is it possible for chargers to pick up scooters marked as damaged? That's wold be crap since there seems to be so many more opportunities to pick up charges vs repairs.
By FrWix
Bird Hunter 313 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:15 am
When you run into another charger and they have a car that is almost the same size as a Bird Scooter! What are you out here doing if you can only fit 1 Bird in your car??
I go out for scooters with an SUV or with a VW gulf but I drive to my 9-5 job in a Hyundai Accent 4-door. On my way home from work I sometimes pick up a scooter or 2 if it is on the way. Not easy to fit in the little compact car, best I've done is 3, but if it is what I'm driving and a scooter is available I go for it.
By Silver bird
I had my first night picking up birds.
About 10pm I was out in our area and started finding 3 dollar birds everywhere lol
I was so excited within a block I had 10 birds. As I was scanning a bird I seen a guy across the street in a Tinted pickup and was just grabbing birds tossing them without scanning I heard it screaming in his truck he noticed me watching him and he quickly drove away. That pissed me off kinda. So do they take them home wait for the bounty to go up then scan them??
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?