An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By Bird Hunter 313
Hello from Detroit Bird Gang! 4 days in and it already has been a roller coaster ride. Releasing has been a breeze, locating a bit difficult. The biggest problem I have had so far is birds with bounty's on the map and then when I find them 1/4 mile away from map location they say unavailable? I have wasted so much time trying to figure out what to do. I messaged HELP a few times with no response. I find that chargers are out there way before 9:00 pm and Big Foot and the aliens must be riding the RED ones because they don't exist. 3 times I made my way to RED locations walked around, looked around for 15-30 minutes just to look at the map and all of a sudden the RED disappears. Last night a RED showed up at a location in a parking lot with no buildings around, I looked for 30 minutes did not see another person or moving vehicle and POOF it disappeared from the map?? I saw a guy kick starting 1 down the street and asked him if he was done, he said No, I asked if he paid for it, he said no, it was completely drained so I asked if I could scan it and once again Unavailable. I told him to enjoy himself and went home.
By druinthor
Bigfoot and the Aliens are taking the red scooters in Atlanta too! :lol:

In my experience if the Bird is on the map you can capture it regardless of not being near the GPS location on the map. Maybe you ran across two Birds with the same first two letters.
By Edmund
Welcome fellow charger! Most red bird's you wont be able to find and shouldn't spend time trying. Check out the post on increasing your bird capture rate found here. Use the techniques described for all Birds on the map, not just the red ones. You'll be able to determine which Birds have a high probability of capture and make more money.
By guisar
Bird Hunter 313 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 pm
I saw a guy kick starting 1 down the street and asked him if he was done, he said No, I asked if he paid for it, he said no, it was completely drained so I asked if I could scan it and once again Unavailable. I told him to enjoy himself and went home.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]