An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By Nottinghaam
Today was the Saint Louis Launch and I was fortunate enough to be one of the first chargers for the first 100 scooters to be dropped this morning.

I look forward to being a part of this community, sharing, learning and making some cash while we’re at it!
By druinthor
Welcome! I didn't realize Bird had landed in Saint Louis. That's really cool you were one of the first chargers brought on. How did you pull that off?
By Nottinghaam
Thanks!

Several months ago I applied to be a charger in the event that Bird came to STL. Got the call 2 days ago that they were launching and setting up a meet and greet so I jumped on the opportunity.

It’ll likely be a bit competitive here while the number of birds increase but it’s nice to be in on the beginning of it here.
By guisar
I had my best nights when Birds first launched in my area. Was making great money for about a month and able to go out during the week and pick up as many Birds as I had chargers for. Then Bird added a lot more chargers and people started hoarding scooters in there home. Money is still good but nothing like when Bird first launched.
By Nottinghaam
Every bird went up with a bounty this morning. The city of Saint Louis is requiring a new permit to be filled and every bird has to be removed from the streets.

Looks like the launch is stalled for a few more days. It's been a really interesting experience so far though!
By druinthor
Are there still uncapturable $20 Birds on the map after the Bird clean up? It seems like more are added everyday here and will be there forever. Hopefully you were able to snag a bunch of those Birds when they popped up on the map in the AM.
By Nottinghaam
There were two that I had spent a little time trying to track down but had no luck finding.

I managed to snag 6 before close of business in STL and ended up having to bring them to a storage facility. They expect to be up and running again sometime next week but we'll see how things go with the city of Saint Louis government.
By Nottinghaam
No one has contacted me personally and no birds are showing up on the app for rental or collecting yet.

Hopefully they’ll be relaunching this week.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]