An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By TheJoker187
Hello to everyone, i've been following this forum for a while and i am amazed by the information i found on it, i've been in Copenaghen fo a few days and i had the opportunity to try lime scooter and voi scooter, i am an electronic engineer and a programmer so i would like to dig into those scooters and try to contribute. Unfortunately where i am there are no scooter rental at all, in Copenaghen i found an abandoned voi scooter but i had no way to bring it back with me. I am in italy so, there are anyone that could find a VOI scooter and ship it to me ? Of course i would pay everything is needed, hope to read someone soon ! Thanks a lot to anyone that could help me !
By maltavik
Is Sweden good enough?

Sure give me and the VOI a vacation actually I usually live and working Malta but I think good old post package will do the trick.
What are your intentions?
Hane you done or learned anything more since posting?
Why has no one replied?

Noticed that forums spec about this topic is full of kids with lots of talk little action hmm
I knew nothing about e-scooters 2months ago now I assembly a ninebot es blindfolded hehe :)
But yeah I'm lacking in some areas people speculate a lot and have more statements than actual working tips and trix.

Maybe some don't want to share their knowhow but I'm not sure...

My knowledge in programming is limited and that bugs me since I love microcomtrollers andeverything around it

Sure I can flash and make a VOI to be my personal one but I want to know more HOWiys done to know about HOW it actually works
I don't throw away IoT boxes. After draining power I try to understand them.

Are we on the same page ?
Lets talk!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]