An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By Tai The Guy
humanbeing21 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm
@Freebird Did you make it to the auction?
Sorry to post so incredibly off-topic, but could u tell me exactly where the blue & yellow wires go in this setup?
I've searched high & low - spent HOURS trying to fugue this simple sh*t out.
Last edited by Tai The Guy on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Freebird
MajorRazer wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 am
@freebird why exactly would A-Tow be confiscating them and selling them?
Because the City of Atlanta uses them to remove abandoned or improperly parked vehicles. Most big cities use third parties for this kind of service.

The third party is entitled to charge the owner a fee for this service and can transfer ownership of the asset (sell at auction) if the fees aren't paid in a reasonable amount of time.

The fees are set by the city and the towing service cannot just charge whatever they want. The towing company can't just take a vehicle and auction it off the next day. They have to follow the proper protocol and notify the owner, allow sufficient time for response, etc. If the original owner declines to pay the fees or does not respond within a certain amount of time, then they can sell the asset at auction.

Bird is upgrading it's fleet and is NOT paying the municipalities the fines and fees for it's older models.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]