An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
My issues:
Not sure which/if ill need a new circuit board, or if the standard ninebot will fit/work.
Not sure how to control/access the scooter.
No CLUE how to disassemble the dashboard. It's stuck on pretty good.
It beeps & flashes every time it's bumped.
Wouldn't go above "11" on the screen, vs websites 17/23/25 "kmph"

Had this (unmarked/unbranded) literally given to me, free of charge, by a guy who said he owned "the company". Fully charged & working ALLL day... Until i turned it off. Thought it was still 5-10% charged.
Spent hours trying to figure out WHY this M365 was slightly different than any other i could find. Finally noticed a website on the battery pack which explained a lot, including charger specs, so i could order a new one- after making port measurements.
Knowing the model, i found a little known app/company called Go X scooters w/8 play store reviews. Pretty sure this scooter used to b associated (they do 3 wheel scooters on school campuses now).
Website is an all in 1 solution. Instead of adding the brain to an M365, they develop the app for u, & u order the scooters in bulk ready to go(handy if u want to quickly start a legit scoot-share co)

Their website:
https://www.freego1.com/
Mine is under Menu>electric scooters >electric kick scooters
P.S. Pretty sure it's only when it's jostled& beeping, but I can see "scooter" on my phones Bluetooth (android 9/galaxy note8), but can't connect.
Downloaded mi home app, but clicking the electric scooter icon doesn't connect to anything :cry:
Hopefully i can do... Something to the firmware, & just charge/use it like a regular scooter.
Wish that "owner" would've given me more info.
UPDATE
Not that any1 seems to care...
I wanted to let my son try the scooter. So i downloaded the Go X App, added an empty CC, didn't work. Added a CC with cash, gave it location permission, & tried entering the scooters #; nothing.
Then i tried scanning the QR code. The scooter finally turned back on!
Then i held onto the phone, but let my son ride away.
The scooter disappeared from the app.
Clicked "my rides", nothing. Balance, nothing. My bank acct- untouched. Not only did it not charge me the 20 odd minutes, it didn't even charge me the $1 unlock fee!

What in the world is up with this thing. It would b like adding mandatory payments to Mi Home. But... It charges nothing??
Is this an introductory rate? Did that alleged "owner" guy hack this scooter somehow?
I don’t think anyone has any real answers for you on this one because it’s not a scooter that anyone has. I don’t know of any scooter companies using this in there fleet. So maybe it actually came from a different country?
I do notice a few things in the pictures, 1 there is a wire coming out of the charger port, there is no way it would come from a factory like that... so someone has added something to it. 2. The controller looks like a generic aftermarket one, not something scooter manufacturers use in production.

Take some additional pictures of this thing and maybe we can help you
Tai The Guy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:33 am
This looks like a cheap knock off of a M365. Was there a cover on the bottom of the scooter? I can’t imagine this thing lasting long with the controller and wires being exposed on the bottom.

If you want to get it running without jumping through all the hoops of going through the app grab an electric bike controller from Alibaba. The one linked below should work. There is also some posts in the Lime hack thread about how to hook it up. I’ll see if I can find it when I’m in front of the computer.

36V/48V 350W Electric Bicycle E-bike Scooter Brushless DC Motor Controller

Finger Thumb Throttle Electric Scooter with Power Switch LED display Switch Handlebar Grips For Electric Bike 36V/48/60/72V
humanbeing21 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:30 pm
Found the posts on how @carbacca converted a Lime. The scooters are different but the concepts are the same.
Hey... Thanks a lot! Hopefully i don't wind up needing it. Can't BELIEVE I'm still waiting on the charger!slowest seller EVER.
&yes - it definitely did (does) have a cover on the bottom (with a ton of "security" screws- about a dozen). But pics with it on don't do much good

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]