An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By percee89
Here are the new trolleys from DOTT deployed in Brussels.

They were using the es4 and have just switched to this model
By FanKil
What is the model of this scooter? Is it available in the market?
By popo
FanKil wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:56 am
What is the model of this scooter? Is it available in the market?
i have one, i take off the motherboard and i can't doImage nothing with 4 wires of trottle
By JONYM
Hi there , this is a Brushless dc controller 36v 250w , anybody knows the wiring ? Throttle , brakes and other things ? The motor is Hub motor 36v 300w and the battery is 36v 12ah pleasee im dyingggg :?: :?: :?:
By Funk777
Gilles99 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:22 pm
I havé succèss on rebrain a dott scooter.
For info , as me..
Hello Gilles,

I'm interested to your successful work about Dott rebrain process!
You can tell me more?
Please!
:D
By Gilles99
You ve tree wire from throttle and tree from break , all two goes to brain.
The are 5v supplies by the brain ,thé brain itself is supplied by 36v from battery .
You need a new controller with its display from AliExpress .
Cut the throttle and break wire, original brain goes to trash. Re wire all (not the orange connecter from battery , that s i don’t Know ?)
On controller you ve got one 4wire connecter , that s 5v , ground, break and throttle signal..
on controller you ve got a 3big wire that phase of motor, and 5thin wire that are the hall sensor (5v, ground , and tree hall feedback) so hère is thé biggest challenge 3wire motor, that can be switch itself( that done 6possibility) and the 3wire from hall( that done 6possibility too) so 6x6 done 32 possibility just to good wire the motor.. if you done this , the last Step is easy.
My last challenge it s to change thé tree wire from break that give a proportionnal voltage to a two wire switch that give ground to break wire controller .

I hope i ve helped.. ;)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]