An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
I know the ble passwords and can connect pair and bond to device but don't know how to send wtf ever it needs to power on. I have new aftermarket controllers on hand new in box and I can install them for a small fee if your anywhere near West LA and that will get your bike running.

What would "the app" be that you are referring to? Wheels app or some version of I walk app? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
leon123 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 pm
I also have the app connected to a bike but Is there any way for the Bluetooth frequency to connect to a random wheel on the street and unlock? The app unlocks my wheel, but I’m hoping that I can make it work on any wheel on the street.

With a new controller I can get everything working very easily. Horn, lights, Bluetooth speaker all but the LCD display. I'm in West Los Angeles and I can get yours running for a few dollars. Pm me anytime

By w0219
Derekl1982 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:51 pm
w0219 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 pm
Somebody please help me on how to wire it to a generic speed controller im having a hard time on it
Did you ever get your working??? Been reading everything I can and no luck??
late reply sorry have been inactive but i had some guy in LA wire it for me and it works.

hi jeppo17 and Milo, very interessting project -[…]

Hello, did you find the 3D print?

Hi everyone I'm new to working with Arduino. I tri[…]