An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Koobdan
A few days ago I released three Birds near my apartment around 4:45am and continued releasing the rest of my scooters. When I was headed back to my apartment the first Birds I released were gone. The same thing happened again this morning. I've only seems to happen when I release before 5am.

I've noticed the bounties will occasionally show up directly after release. I don't understand what is happening.

• Are people driving around and recapturing Birds from their nests early in the morning?
  • Are these chargers getting paid?
  • Will my account be flagged?
By guisar
It's probably a charger picking up right from the nests. This happened to me the other night and an entire nest I released was suddenly gone. I looked up the scooter ID numbers a couple of days later and they were all in the same spot, uncaptured, and with high bounties. A hoarder is scooping up Birds early in the morning.
By guisar
To look up the location of a Bird ID go to rider mode and click the QR code icon.

Click the option to type in the Bird ID.

The app will then show you the status of the Bird. If the location is available on the map Bird will share it.

By FrWix
I had this happen with a damaged scooter that would not accept a charge. I filled out the damage report and released it with other scooters. Right after I released it I noticed that it appeared on the charger map. I selected it and filled out another damage report. I hope the mechanics picked it up.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?