An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Paddy O'Brien
Hi guys, new on this so please forgive me if this is something already covered somewhere else. I sell electric scooters and I'm finding the costs associated with paying someone to do my warranty work a bit excessive and would like to take back the warranty side of things to do it myself. I've fixed all kinds of issues previously, there's nothing I shouldn't be able to figure out but what I am wondering is what sort of a tool kit do you guys recommend for someone repairing Xiaomi and Segway scooters?

I've got tyre levers, screwdrivers, socket set, hex keys and a small battery drill. What diagnostic tools especially should I ensure that I have? Any brand or supplier that you recommend?

Thanks so much in advance I really appreciate any assistance.

Paddy
By RonaldVog
Grace is overdone, but I love it. And Jane is out for other reasons. I dont care for any of the Jean variations. So, its Jean or something totally different.
By Alex Napoles
get a multimeter /. get damaged controllers and make leads to the meter to check warranty issues , do the same for batteries . rubber mallet , some vice grips , ratchet style 8mm/10mm/14mm wrenches get all the proper bits for the screws in each of the brands you sell

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]