An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Sc00tr
How do you guys secure your scooters when riding somewhere like a restaurant or other place where it would generally be frowned upon to take it in with you?
By 0x5C001B01
If the scooter is foldable, I just try to be polite and ask if it's ok to store it next to or under my table. So far no one declined and sometimes the staff asks questions about it. Sometimes there's a corner for coats and umbrellas, that can be a good spot to store it (and if you're lucky, charge it as well).

It's hard to trust bike locks in my experience...
By johnpeters
A cable lock is the greatest form of lock you can put on your kick scooter. Simply thread the lock through the scooter's front wheel spokes and fasten it to a permanent post or fixture. Kick scooters with holes in their frames to enable cable locks are also available.
Last edited by johnpeters on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sc00tr
johnpeters wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:13 am
A cable lock is the greatest form of lock you can put on your kick scooter. Simply thread the lock through the scooter's front wheel spokes and fasten it to a permanent post or fixture. Kick scooters with holes in their frames to enable cable locks are also available.
cable locks can be cut fairly easily

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]