An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Aybaybay11
I’ve come across quite a few birds that say they have been blocked for capture, what does this mean exactly? Also, I was under the impression you could only capture after 9:00 but I’ve read a few things that say you can capture them whenever you want at any time of day. Could someone clear this up for me?
By Edmund
Bird scooters are available for capture anytime of day. At 9pm is when all the scooters are placed on the charger map.

Usually Birds have been marked as “Not Capturable” when they have been moved without being captured. This is done to deter people (aka hoarders) from taking them into their homes and waiting for the bounties to go up.
By humanbeing21
Aybaybay11 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 pm
I’ve come across quite a few birds that say they have been blocked for capture, what does this mean exactly? Also, I was under the impression you could only capture after 9:00 but I’ve read a few things that say you can capture them whenever you want at any time of day. Could someone clear this up for me?
Are they showing up on the charger map when you scan them? You shouldn't be running across that many that have been moved by hoarders. Maybe 1 or 2 a night at the most.
By Beckie
Hello!
This happened to me Saturday, November 3. I circled the block in my car to waste some time (it was 9pm on the dot). After literally wasting 3 minutes, I got back out of the car and scanned the same scooters again and was able to capture them at that time.
Keep in mind the scooters are released by Bird for 9 for capture, but there is always a delay of a couple of minutes in updating the map.
By Beckie
I found this under the “help” tab in the charger app:

I received a notification saying I’ve been ‘Capture blocked.’

You are receiving that message because your account has been flagged for suspicious or fraudulent activity behaviors.

For more information, submit a request and an agent will assist you.

Amanda • September 11, 2018
By guisar
Beckie wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:44 pm
I found this under the “help” tab in the charger app:

I received a notification saying I’ve been ‘Capture blocked.’

You are receiving that message because your account has been flagged for suspicious or fraudulent activity behaviors.

For more information, submit a request and an agent will assist you.

Amanda • September 11, 2018
Nice find! Thanks for sharing.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?