An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By Brandon White
I signed up to become a charger. I took my first bird ride when I saw one in front of my girlfriends apartment complex and circled around the street a few times. Anyways I got the option to sign up and become a charger and I did. So long story short I was wondering what’s the process exactly like and how much time do you guys spend doing this a day and any useful tips
By Rocksta87
Welcome to the Bird charging adventure! It’s similar to a treasure hunt that you get paid for. My favorite part is riding the scooters for free after they are captured.

Once you sign up it can take a little bit for Bird to start your orientation and send three chargers your way. If you haven’t heard from them in a week start reaching out daily via text, email, and/or help in the app.

You’ll start out with three chargers and depending on your location should be able to find plenty of Birds relatively fast. Then another 30 mins in the morning releasing them. I’ve gotten into a routine of going out at 9:05pm when all Birds appear on the map, grab six and be home before 10pm. The drop them off in the morning on my way into work.

Browse the forum and ask lots of questions. There are friendly, knowledable people on here who are glad to share what they’ve learned. Keep us posted on how it goes, we love pictures! :D
By guisar
When I was charging scooters I'd spend 3-4 hrs driving all over the city in the morning picking up the high dollar Birds. It can be very profitable with several daily payouts over $150. Well worth the time and a lot of fun. Especially when you learn to ride multiple Bird's at once.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?