An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By kennyenergy
Hi all.
I have been offered a scooter for the small sum of £40. It does need some work doing (one of the controllers blew when the guy went through some water). The only problem is I can't find any info about it online (the part you stand on says Easy Rider). I will add a few photos. I just want to know if it is worth buying as i love little projects like this and I am handy with a multimeter. I am so grateful for any help.
Thanks, guys
KC
By Costi
kennyenergy wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:13 am
Hi all.
I have been offered a scooter for the small sum of £40. It does need some work doing (one of the controllers blew when the guy went through some water). The only problem is I can't find any info about it online (the part you stand on says Easy Rider). I will add a few photos. I just want to know if it is worth buying as i love little projects like this and I am handy with a multimeter. I am so grateful for any help.
Thanks, guys
KC
Hello, I am studying electronics and automation, I am currently working on a project that involves the creation of a multifunctional controller for scooters / bicycles / wheelchairs ... I am writing to discuss, if there is a possibility to give me this project, please write to this email: crenguta12@yahoo.com thank you very much

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]