An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By bmg1408
I have this Yaegoo 36v brushless motor controller and need help with the wiring.
3 Wires from controller are black,red and green. Female Throttle cable i have has 4 Wires black,red, green and Yellow. what is yellow wire and how do i connect these correctly.

I have 5 small hall wires from controller black,red,green,blue and yellow. Female Motor cable has 6 small wires black,red,green,blue,yellow and WHITE. what is white wire and how do i connect these correctly.

im about to chuck this out the window..PLEASE HELP!!
By Calhonack26
I know this is a little late but I’m currently using a similar controller and for my application the white wire is simply not used. I’ve traced the white wire from the plug end of the motor and removed the cover for my hub motor and the white wire is just not connected.
Side note: I know on some (ie;Lime) I believe the white wire is a temp sensing wire that shuts down the motor when a certain temp threshold is passed.
As for your throttle. All of mine are a simple 3 wire design.. red - b+, black - gnd, and green (sometimes yellow) is the signal wire for the throttle.
Hope some of that helps out.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]