An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
Hello everybody,
Since my very chronic sick lungs forced me to realize that I am no longer able to handle my 100+kg heavy Piaggio scooter/vespa any longer I bought a new e-scooter I-walk U2L (20kg) from a webshop here in Sweden that looked like something I could still handle and would take me around close to home. Unfortunately I did not realize that all rights for it had been bought by a USA company that now calls them Wheels and rents them out. This company has removed all original apps for it on the offical channels on the net and made it really hard to find official specifikations, schematics, blueprints or any other information about its internals.

Does anyone have the old original apk file for the android app they want to share with me or have a link to an adress on the net that still have it?

Does anyone have or know where to get the original firmware for it to share with me?

Does anyone have information about the hub motor, controllers and so on that will allow me to find parts that will directly interact with the other original ones smoothly to let me modify it to my preferences?

I have driven faster bikes since I was about 12 years old and found out that driving a bike on the roads in max 25km/h is really scary and feels like a huge traffic danger I need to modify it to be able to follow the rythm on the road.
But I know that the original app has 3 speed modes and that the sport mode makes it go about 35-40km/h, at least in the countries that has a original firmware on the bike without any restrictions.

I really like this bike and would love to be able to use it more safe. The problem is that I am way to sick and dont have the energy to pick it all apart and do the research to understand how to modify it in the best way. Information, schematics and blueprints would help me a lot to figure out how to modify it with lesser effort.

Any kind of help and advice on how to make or modify this wounderful little e-sccoter is greatly appreciated.

I hope you understand my bad english grammar and spelling without to much problem?
Have a really nice day :D
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?