An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By jackmot
Hi!
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
3-4 months ago I started charging scooters for birds in Tel Aviv but when I had already charged 10 I realized I hadn't received any money. Talking to the support they told me that because my credit card was not Israeli they couldn't pay me (thing they never told me before).
A month ago I got an Israeli bank account and I'm still waiting for them to pay, nowadays they almost never answer me over the app unless I ask them from another account.

Not trying to put dirt on the company, just giving a heads up for the beloved community.

Have a great day :)
I've run into this problem several times. Bird will eventually pay but you've got to be persistent. My strategy is to message them daily. Your just waiting on the right customer service rep to push a couple of buttons and get you paid.
By druinthor
jackmot wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:13 pm
Hi!
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
3-4 months ago I started charging scooters for birds in Tel Aviv but when I had already charged 10 I realized I hadn't received any money. Talking to the support they told me that because my credit card was not Israeli they couldn't pay me (thing they never told me before).
A month ago I got an Israeli bank account and I'm still waiting for them to pay, nowadays they almost never answer me over the app unless I ask them from another account.

Not trying to put dirt on the company, just giving a heads up for the beloved community.

Have a great day :)
Tweet them @BirdRide

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]