An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By scarymum
I stumbled upon two Birds at 9:00 this evening. They show up on the charger map around 9:05 here in Atlanta. Figured I'd wait around for a few minutes to capture and walk them back home. As I approach the Birds another charger runs up and claims those are his. I smiled and advised him we had a few minutes before either of us could capture them. I asked if he wanted to split them. He rudely refused and became very confrontational. At this point I decided dealing with him wasn't worth the $5 bounty and carried on my way.

How do you deal with aggressive chargers? Should I have handled this differently?
By guisar
Your experience sounds similar to many run ins I've had while trying to capture Birds. This is a big reason I switched to being a mechanic. The dead beats usually don't get this far.
By druinthor
That's BS. All the chargers I've run into will gladly split a flock of Birds if we approach them at the same time. You could have stayed to make sure he captured them and didn't take them home to watch the bounty increase. Probably the best decision was to walk away. You are right, it's not worth $5.
By scarymum
Thank you everyone for your input. I wound up coming across a $12 Bird right down the street from me after starting this thread. Suppose looks like karma was on my side! :D
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?