An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
You know what I'm talking about! How do you fix it! and don't say Downgrade to BMS 107 and then re-flash it. Tried that and it doesn't work. HELP!!!
When you turn the headlight on the power for the rest of the scooter turns off - won't go..
Turn it off and it goes again.

And yes, wheels cost $25-$35 to convert. Its been done, i have a video of my friend riding his around. How to do it is kind of obvious if you've tinkered w batteries and motors before.
Sounds like you need to get a new controller . I don’t know what causes this to happen but sometimes some of the older scooters ...aka Bird m365’s don’t like the fake or non branded boards . I’ve seen lots of scooters do this ..lights on scooter goes off . Turn lights off scooter will run .. = large flashlight or scooter no lights. Try to get yourself a new controller from somewhere ..? It’s the clear case under the Deck that everything plugs into .. I have one here if you need one . PayPal would work for me

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]