An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By costa
Hi,

Looking for a pretty fast scooter, I bought a Langfeite L8S 52v, 2x 800w because I read various places that it could be unlimited to about 60 km/h, however, I found out that the way they did it was to change the number of poles in the LCD menu, which actually only is increasing the speed in the LCD display, but not the actual GPS speed which is max 45 km/t.

I do feel that it should be able to run faster as I had a 500 watt 36v single motor Joyor F5 which maxed out at about 42 km/h, and the 250 watt Xiaomi hitting 32 km/h with the unlimited firmware.

The unlimiter wire on the controller, has already been cut to remove the 25 km/h limit.

Do you know any way to make it run a little faster? I would really like it to run about 50-55 km/h.

I guess a shunt mod will only increase the torque, which it already has plenty of, and of course I can perhaps put a 60v battery in it, but that seems overkill as the Janobike can reach 70 km/h with a 52v battery too, eventhough it's 2 x 1000 watt.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Torrents: Stream 2Paaraake Kilometers Kilometers[…]

Drum N Bass

Torrents: Download [url=https:/mealvu.com/stars/r[…]

Recommended

Torrents: Stream Конфере[…]

Torrents: Stream Kim Cattrall Download Meet […]