An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By Darcness777
While out charging Birds today I came across this dead beat. I recognized the truck and have seen him picking up Birds before. Didn't realize until now that he wasn't capturing them. People like this jerk are ruining charging for the rest of us and wasting our time! I reported all of them to Bird.
By blanxable
That is some excessive detective work! Be careful sneaking around someone's property. You don't know who you're dealing with.
By humanbeing21
Why would they stack the scooters in a pile like that? If they want to cash in on their board they’ll still have to set them up and charge them.
By Darcness777
humanbeing21 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 pm
Why would they stack the scooters in a pile like that? If they want to cash in on their board they’ll still have to set them up and charge them.
I’m not sure what their logic was other than they have none. The scooters were in the side yard which made it easy to photograph. I thought of taking some but didn’t want to be there longer than I had to.
By Rocksta87
The rational side of me says - Grabbing a hoarded scooter from someone’s property is a good way to get yourself shot. Don’t do that! Report it to Bird and move on.

The other side of me says - way to stick it to the hoarder! Let’s hope Bird noticed and banned them.
By TopHoarder
This hoarder will eventually get shut down. It’ll probably take Bird a month or so to figure it out. Might as well make as much as you can and hoard away!
By CrazyCamel
Lots of hoarders in my area, so we spend a good bit of time chasing and reporting hidden scooters. Problem is, for a while, I exclusively chased hoards and hard to find "lost" birds, etc. I simply enjoyed the hunt of the most well-paid scooters. Well here is the great part... Bird just blocked me from charging for "conspiring with hoarders". Awesome right? It gets better. Dealing with their service team to try to explain this is POINTLESS as they just send robotic form letters, and will do nothing to unblock my account. One of the most stand-up ethical chargers in the game, trying to recapture their lost property... and that's the thanks for it. Do your self a favor, learn from my mistake, just learn to ignore the piles of scooters laying in random underground garages, unscrupulous neighborhoods, and in apartment stairwells, as you'll just get blocked for being good at finding and capturing (or attempting to) scooters on the map. Their response to my plea to better understand how I was possibly doing anything wrong, was that "your account shows an unusual amount fraudulent scooters"... well no kidding... I only go after the hard to find ones... sad. Hopefully one day they will change their policies to not incentivize losers that are hoarding and ransoming them, but until then, it looks like I'M THE ONE who gets to pay the price.
By Koobdan
CrazyCamel wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 am
Lots of hoarders in my area, so we spend a good bit of time chasing and reporting hidden scooters. Problem is, for a while, I exclusively chased hoards and hard to find "lost" birds, etc. I simply enjoyed the hunt of the most well-paid scooters. Well here is the great part... Bird just blocked me from charging for "conspiring with hoarders". Awesome right? It gets better. Dealing with their service team to try to explain this is POINTLESS as they just send robotic form letters, and will do nothing to unblock my account. One of the most stand-up ethical chargers in the game, trying to recapture their lost property... and that's the thanks for it. Do your self a favor, learn from my mistake, just learn to ignore the piles of scooters laying in random underground garages, unscrupulous neighborhoods, and in apartment stairwells, as you'll just get blocked for being good at finding and capturing (or attempting to) scooters on the map. Their response to my plea to better understand how I was possibly doing anything wrong, was that "your account shows an unusual amount fraudulent scooters"... well no kidding... I only go after the hard to find ones... sad. Hopefully one day they will change their policies to not incentivize losers that are hoarding and ransoming them, but until then, it looks like I'M THE ONE who gets to pay the price.
That's some BS. U go after the scooters everyone else ignores and they punish you! Jeeze, talk about not taking care of valued chargers! No incentive to go after high dollar hoarded scooters now. I'll keep ignoring them. Sorry youre the one punished. Thank you for letting us know what to look out for!!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]