An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By SKIPzophrenic

Yesterday, SKIP switched over their fleet to new models, and they replaced our old non compatible chargers 1 for 1 with delicious Segway (lime/bird compatible) charging units. Sweet Mercy. Christmas came early as did I.
By SKIPzophrenic
Rocksta87 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:11 am
Chargers 4 dayz!!!

They let u keep the old ones?
No, like I said above, they swapped our old chargers out for the new Segway ones, did a one for one swap so my non compatible skip chargers magically turned into Segway chargers yesterday. Now all 66 of my chargers work for lime/bird/skip. Even at just $15 per charger, selling them in 4-packs for $60 (which I've already done multiple times thru Craigslist) I have $990 worth of chargers I paid less than $150 for. 💸🤑
By SKIPzophrenic
There's probably a bunch of people in DC who wish they had more chargers and I'm just sitting here looking at my pyramid in mild disbelief
By surveyorandrew
SKIPzophrenic wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:59 pm
There's probably a bunch of people in DC who wish they had more chargers and I'm just sitting here looking at my pyramid in mild disbelief
Chargers all over are wanting more chargers! You're charger rich!!! Share the wealth! :D :lol:
By NoisyNeighbor
Wow, this is charging on another level. I thought my 12 chargers was ahead of the game. Man have I got a ways to go.
By Darcness777
@SKIPzophrenic Hows your interior holding up? Putting the scooters wheels against your front seats has got to be tearing them up.
By Jray517
Interior get so torn up, well in my suv last year roof was nuts, this year I have a sedan so bot too many, plus they went away for winter. N e 1 know what they'll be back? Lol using carpet cover the sticky film stuff.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]