An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By Jray517
Interior get so torn up, well in my suv last year roof was nuts, this year I have a sedan so bot too many, plus they went away for winter. N e 1 know what they'll be back? Lol using carpet cover the sticky film stuff.
By blanxable
Jray517 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:07 pm
Interior get so torn up, well in my suv last year roof was nuts, this year I have a sedan so bot too many, plus they went away for winter. N e 1 know what they'll be back? Lol using carpet cover the sticky film stuff.
Probably be back in early spring. With this being the first year of shared escooters being in cold climates it’s just a guess. Where you at?
By SKIPzophrenic
Darcness777 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 pm
@SKIPzophrenic Hows your interior holding up? Putting the scooters wheels against your front seats has got to be tearing them up.
It's not too bad I added a couple tarps and put tshirts over the front seats as disposable seat covers. I plan to redo the interior myself eventually, that's been my plan from the beginning. I'm still out here in DC kicking *ss, I got Filmed last week by CBS for a segment on scooters to air on the CBS Sunday Morning show. Prius can be used as a backup generator, so with the right conversion kit I can literally use my Prius to charge a couple dozen scooters every night
By surveyorandrew
SKIPzophrenic wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:24 am
Darcness777 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 pm
@SKIPzophrenic Hows your interior holding up? Putting the scooters wheels against your front seats has got to be tearing them up.
It's not too bad I added a couple tarps and put tshirts over the front seats as disposable seat covers. I plan to redo the interior myself eventually, that's been my plan from the beginning. I'm still out here in DC kicking *ss, I got Filmed last week by CBS for a segment on scooters to air on the CBS Sunday Morning show. Prius can be used as a backup generator, so with the right conversion kit I can literally use my Prius to charge a couple dozen scooters every night
Cool man! Glad to see you are still killing it with these scooters. Post a link to the CBS Sunday Morning Show for us to check it out.
By SKIPzophrenic
@surveyorandrew yeah man I'll do that, as soon as I find out. It should run in the next month or two, might even air twice according to the producer. It was kinda crazy he just Facebook messaged me and then 5 days later we recorded. GoPro in my Prius and camera crew following behind. It was fun
By SKIPzophrenic
Finally got myself a xaiomi 😬

Will be very useful for getting around to dog walks and all sorts of other stuff. I'm ordering the fold down shaft and a couple other things for it this week. My roommate already swapped out the grips and added a phone mount to his. 👌🏽
By SKIPzophrenic
MikeNorton wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:54 am
Hey, everyone! How do you think what you need to look for in a folding electric scooter? I am looking for a reliable scooter to take to the office, I need something that can handle the wear and tear from my daily commute. I find compare article https://whatever-tech.com/best-electric ... r-reviews/ My favorite Glion Dolly 215...

I think you dumb and lost boy

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]