An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
Today, When riding one of those Bird 3 Scooters downhill on the bus lane, either the Bird 3 is equipped with a faulty sensor fusion technology (which is supposed to detect sidewalk riding), it slows the scooter to abmisable speeds even when going uphill, doesn't work properly on sidewalks, and when it tried to slow the scooter when I rode it, when I brake when going downhill on the bus lane, and the scooter is going in and out of slow zone, the scooter flipped over and toppled on it's side. Fortuneately, I didn't get impacted by the scooter itself, but what happened when I rode this where cars are going? Maybe they could have ran over me or have no time to stop. When the scooter is equipped with faulty sidewalk detection technology and decide to slow down, or flashing slow zones, that basically messed the scooter up to a point where it can be more risker to ride than without the technology itself. Good scooter construction, just bad technology and stupid city regulations causing the companies to implement dumb addons to discourage people from riding on sidewalks. That is why it's best to get yourself a Bird 3 with a strudy seat to center ypur gravity, espically when going downhills.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]