An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By john hoe
I just started charging scooters for a company that just started in this market. After a couple of days they decommissioned over 200 scooters to make room for new es4s. Now i have scooters for days! Is there a marketplace where I can sell/trade parts etc? Happy scooting!
By Hoes Inc
Where are you? I might take all of them for a movie. It's Mad Max (+The Purge after 9pm) with scooters, e.g. gig economy with gangs fighting to the death in a post-apocalyptic future where the only way to survive is make money charging/fixing scooters. It writes itself really.

But seriously, looking for about that many. I'm in LA.
By salad_person_88
Daaaang. But what exactly are they doing? Those look like ES1, why are they getting rid of them? I mean, even if it is not the very best scooter out there, and they are hardly obsolete - as long as they are not severely malfunctioning.
By Sc00tr
Where’s your location? I’m sure you could connect with some locals around here to dump a few of them, depending on the distance id love to take a few off your hands :)
By LAskooter213
Be careful homies.
Ive seen that EXACT picture before somewhere... I cant recall where....maybe even on this site...dunno Ive got a bad case of CRS. .....
......i cant remember sh*t. BUT what I do know is when people re-use images when theyre trying to sell something, it usually means theyre full of sh*t. And this website is a prime target for scammers.

Im not going to call this dude out....I dont know him or if he has any cred....but I got cred....and I can tell you FOR SURE thats an old picture.
just tryin to look out for yall little homies.
By Sc00tr
Google reverse image search shows only this forum but it could have been deleted.
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:36 pm
Be careful homies.
Ive seen that EXACT picture before somewhere... I cant recall where....maybe even on this site...dunno Ive got a bad case of CRS. .....
......i cant remember sh*t. BUT what I do know is when people re-use images when theyre trying to sell something, it usually means theyre full of sh*t. And this website is a prime target for scammers.

Im not going to call this dude out....I dont know him or if he has any cred....but I got cred....and I can tell you FOR SURE thats an old picture.
just tryin to look out for yall little homies.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?