An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By DaisyScooter
This is my favorite part. No one is buying this story! He obviously started picking up scooters because he hates what they are doing to his business! Such a huge conflict of interest here!
blanxable wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:07 pm
Borelli has had a front row seat to the scooter invasion. He's a co-owner of Boardwalk Electric Rides, which sells and rents electric skateboards, scooters and other items on the Pacific Beach promenade. It's here that Bay Area scooter companies have deployed their products en masse, targeting tourists and locals alike. Borelli says it didn't hurt his business — in fact, his sales numbers have gone up since the dockless trend took hold — but his neighbors were frustrated by the clutter.
By Ben J
I think situation need to be hashed out within California Law regarding collecting property when its legal owner is known. Of course its ’Cal afterall. Who knows what insanity regulation might turn out.
Personally I hope he gets his *ss handed to him. Reportedly, he is part owner of a towing company what puts him into sleazy lowlife category already.
Last edited by Ben J on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SicilianBoy
So lyft, jump, bird, lime, wheels don’t care if they are losing scooters? Are they that profitsble that they write off everything?

It’s worth paying up to $90 a scoot apparently..

I wonder how much really does it cost them per scoot? Like m365 including man hours and wholesale price
By blanxable
Great find! It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. This quote pretty much sums up what's happening.
Both scooter-rental startups sued the company—known as Scooter Removal—and its founders last month, arguing that the company’s removal of scooters was in many cases illegal. The civil complaints—both filed in California Superior Court in San Diego, Lime’s on March 19 and Bird’s a day later—make for good reading, and describe a pattern of scooter confiscations that the companies say started last summer.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]