An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By THE
Yes that is what I'm about to set out on. The take down and rebuild of the electisan.

I will take pics and get a post up with some answers to our questions
By TJSplash
THE wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:24 am
Yes that is what I'm about to set out on. The take down and rebuild of the electisan.

I will take pics and get a post up with some answers to our questions
Which model circuit board are you going to use?
By 07Gevish
With Electisan simply removing sim and gps antenna from the board will disable any sort of signal to it but will keep the scooter on and working if at the time of the removal the sim, the scooter was on and running. Btw when i tried using ES2 dash on it fried it fairly easy.
By humanbeing21
07Gevish wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am
With Electisan simply removing sim and gps antenna from the board will disable any sort of signal to it but will keep the scooter on and working if at the time of the removal the sim, the scooter was on and running. Btw when i tried using ES2 dash on it fried it fairly easy.
Wait, so you're saying if I unlock an Electisan scooter through the Bird app and remove the SIM and GPS antenna the scooter will remain unlocked forever?

Cool!!! I'm definitely going to try this. Wonder if this works with Lime's too. Will need to set up a new rider account and use a visa gift card to ride it. I'm paranoid like that. ;)
By 07Gevish
humanbeing21 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am
07Gevish wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am
Wait, so you're saying if I unlock an Electisan scooter through the Bird app and remove the SIM and GPS antenna the scooter will remain unlocked forever?

Cool!!! I'm definitely going to try this. Wonder if this works with Lime's too. Will need to set up a new rider account and use a visa gift card to ride it. I'm paranoid like that. ;)
Theoretically yes.... In practice if you dont let the battery drain to zero then yes...
By Dougfaunt
Thanks. It appears we have the Electrisans invading here. It appears they have a big battery pack under the deck. And the electronics pod is on the front of the stem, like the local Limes.
Dougfaunt wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm
Thanks. It appears we have the Electrisans invading here. It appears they have a big battery pack under the deck. And the electronics pod is on the front of the stem, like the local Limes.
Could you post pictures?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]