An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By onkelerik
Mstinct wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:07 pm
I didnt had much time yet, but i found the microusb port on the brain going to solder and see what it shows i Will post the progress after.
You got any update on this?
Im just starting out in this segment
What kind of Software/ which Software are you gonna use to read that out?
By BeeLoeki
I have successfully connected the 590 esc to an stlink and read out the firmware and also flashed new firmware on it. Im not sure if the firmware will work as I dont evebn know who the manufacturer is of the scooter... It seems like people are getting confused about what parts are actually needed in making these rental scooters work. The "dash" is completely wotrthless and is used only for telemetry and data transfer to and from the rental company. You can take any rental scooter and make it work by just adding a new speed controller. Some of the newer ones have digital throttle instead odf analog so youy might need to add a throttle as most of the chinese speed controller we use are not compatablitye with digital throttle. but evberythingh mountyed in the handlebars is just junk, nio bneec to try to do anythibng with it
By Sc00tr
Can you post your readout here so someone might work on it?
BeeLoeki wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:59 am
I have successfully connected the 590 esc to an stlink and read out the firmware and also flashed new firmware on it. Im not sure if the firmware will work as I dont evebn know who the manufacturer is of the scooter... It seems like people are getting confused about what parts are actually needed in making these rental scooters work. The "dash" is completely wotrthless and is used only for telemetry and data transfer to and from the rental company. You can take any rental scooter and make it work by just adding a new speed controller. Some of the newer ones have digital throttle instead odf analog so youy might need to add a throttle as most of the chinese speed controller we use are not compatablitye with digital throttle. but evberythingh mountyed in the handlebars is just junk, nio bneec to try to do anythibng with it
By Moto2
BeeLoeki wrote:
The Newer Bird ones (590) have a locked battery. It is the battery WITHOUT the extra wire that is capped off and it has a security warning sticker. It won't output more than 1 amp if not connected to the 590's PMC (controller) Has anyone worked how to trick the battery into thinking it is connected to the controller??
By Moto2
Moto2 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:58 pm
BeeLoeki wrote:
The Newer Bird ones (590) have a locked battery. It is the battery WITHOUT the extra wire that is capped off and it has a security warning sticker. It won't output more than 1 amp if not connected to the 590's PMC (controller) Has anyone worked how to trick the battery into thinking it is connected to the controller?? Or How to flash it
By mihaly
I want to use the Lishui LSW6G-RF-FOC Controller from Bird 590.
What should i do with it?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]