An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By Ben J
Fox Master wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:55 am
I mean, the chargers can be confused when they see a bird scooter with no code, so they'll just assume that the scooter is damaged and they'll bring it to the warehouse. By this point u can't do sh*t besides calling the cops.
If a ”Charger” by chance happens upon it, and only by chance since GPS was removed... they cant ’just take it’. A legitimate Scooter Guy wont leave it unlocked anyway. Or leave Rental Company name & logos plasterd on it what might confuse a Charger either.
Obviously total BS story dreamed up by some worthless loser...
They are doing this for sure, last week I took a few owned scooters with me to the local taco place and when we came out they were gone. I found a white van with no marking on it loading up the scooters. I told him to release them that they were owned legally he would not. Anyways later on that day I was with family in my back yard and look to the front and saw the white van and 2 cop cars so I said f**k this darted inside cause I had "legally" owned scooters outside. Now the messed up sh*t is that they knocked and banged on my door for over an 1 hour threatening to get a warrent so I stayed the course and called their bluff. Now here comes the bullshit they helped the damn bird asshole in the white van illegally search my entire yard and even opening my van that use for storage and they retrieved bird scooters leaving any and all other scooters that had no markings or were from Lyft or Jump. Yes the cops sure did and they wonder why I left their asses knocking, cause if they were already overstepping their authority image if I would have open the door. Now the only way they new that their was anything in the van was if that bird asshole case my place out the night before walking in my yard then in the morning following me to the restaurant cause that is the only way he was able to continue this plan to my house were he just so happen to know were it was. Now you may ask well how did he know me and were I lived to even stumble on to me, well when I was a bird mech. their were birds that died at my location that were beyond repair however the last gps signal will forever read at that location despite saying that the last ride was 4 months ago as well as the last ping meaning that their long gone. Now as they continue to filter out chargers and watchers or so called recovery team they will never stop coming. Ends with no charges from the cops, illegal search and seized and a personal bone to pick with each and every temp worker that dare step into my world again.
LoL !! These stories just keep getting better, funnier and more convoluted.
A word of advice. A good fiction writer/liar tells a little story.
A bad fiction writer/liar tells a whopper.
Nets123 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:27 am
They are doing this for sure, last week I took a few owned scooters with me to the local taco place and when we came out they were gone. I found a white van with no marking on it loading up the scooters. I told him to release them that they were owned legally he would not. Anyways later on that day I was with family in my back yard and look to the front and saw the white van and 2 cop cars so I said f**k this darted inside cause I had "legally" owned scooters outside. Now the messed up sh*t is that they knocked and banged on my door for over an 1 hour threatening to get a warrent so I stayed the course and called their bluff. Now here comes the bullshit they helped the damn bird asshole in the white van illegally search my entire yard and even opening my van that use for storage and they retrieved bird scooters leaving any and all other scooters that had no markings or were from Lyft or Jump. Yes the cops sure did and they wonder why I left their asses knocking, cause if they were already overstepping their authority image if I would have open the door. Now the only way they new that their was anything in the van was if that bird asshole case my place out the night before walking in my yard then in the morning following me to the restaurant cause that is the only way he was able to continue this plan to my house were he just so happen to know were it was. Now you may ask well how did he know me and were I lived to even stumble on to me, well when I was a bird mech. their were birds that died at my location that were beyond repair however the last gps signal will forever read at that location despite saying that the last ride was 4 months ago as well as the last ping meaning that their long gone. Now as they continue to filter out chargers and watchers or so called recovery team they will never stop coming. Ends with no charges from the cops, illegal search and seized and a personal bone to pick with each and every temp worker that dare step into my world again.
You are a [removed for being excessively obscene], why the hell would I lie about some sh*t like that? We are all on this forum to help each other on a common cause. So what ever trip your on you need to do it somewhere else cause we look out for one another on here, even if we do not know each other. So again I share my experience in this game with you all so that we can also know what to look for while we are working to complete tasks at hand.
Bird watchers are real they have a bird Hunter network , scooter snitches. SIM card is the only signature linking them to a company. I'm all about helping anyone in the same race as me. No matter how you obtain your scooter, we help each other. Stop scooter snitching and learn about this new industry. It's history in the making. I've learned everything on my own, only very few ppl have shown me there on the same page.
And by the way, the only way the scooter is linked to anyone is the Sim card. Remove that and the scooter is yours. Cops can't do sh*t bird can't do sh*t . I ride mine in Mesa had a bird watcher follow me to the light rail station and I ditched him . Couldn't track me. Cuz I removed the gps. The danger is a bunch of wanna be cops and idiots , mainly chargers , trying to be captain save a scooter. Don't leave your sh*t out side. I put mine in a shopping cart when I go to the store and put a after market gps tracker just in incase . Be street smart and no the law. I ordered a sticker fir mine. When it comes I'll post pix I guarantee you'll live the irony.
Funny how Bird can afford to pay people to shady repossessions, but they have so many broken scooters that don't generate revenue and won't pay chargers enough to retrieve the scooters that have drifted outside their service area.

Any Youtube videos of "Bird Watchers" doing repo's?
Freebird wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:12 am
Funny how Bird can afford to pay people to shady repossessions, but they have so many broken scooters that don't generate revenue and won't pay chargers enough to retrieve the scooters that have drifted outside their service area.

Any Youtube videos of "Bird Watchers" doing repo's?
For benefit of pandering to this BS fantasy of "Bird Hunters".
Are they actual Bird Employees ? Maybe just run of the mill scooter thieves claiming to be employee "Hunters" as a cover story. Go around and steal scooters and if by chance confronted, intimidate people who have a suspected former Bird scooter into giving it up.

We all know Bird acts above the law when it comes to business practices, But if they are employing people to do this strong arm confiscation described in those fantasy stories, The liability risk to Bird would be beyond huge.

Lastly, Risk to the "Hunter" who tries to take one of my scooters or anything else I own could be fatal...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]