An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By Edmund

February 15, 2019

The Charger newsletter will fly fresh to your inbox every other week and aims to provide you with important Bird updates, pro-tips, Charger spotlights, and more. We look forward to sharing them with you.

Bird Updates
Operating Hours Extended in Some Cities
Thanks to the help of the Charger community, riders have come to rely on Bird to get to and from where they need to go. Whether riders are wrapping up the late shift at work or leaving the library after a late study session, it’s important for us to be there when our riders need us.

In some cities across the U.S., we’ve extended our availability to riders until 11:59 p.m. This update will help us ensure our riders have a way home at the end of the day.

What does this mean for you as a Charger?
Birds will still become available to capture throughout the evening, but not all Birds will be immediately available on the Charger map at 9:00 p.m. Make sure to keep an eye on the map throughout the night to see when Birds are available for capture.

As a reminder, Birds that are not available on the Charger map to capture should not be moved. Moving Birds without capturing violates the Services Agreement; such Birds may be considered stolen property, and Bird reserves the right to pursue legal remedies against violators, including working with authorized retrieval teams and law enforcement.

Charger Spotlight

Henok G. from Santa Monica. His story has been slightly edited for brevity.

Henok has been a Charger since April 2018, and has charged almost 3,000 Birds!

“The most rewarding thing about charging is giving back to the community. I first started charging when Chargers had to submit every Bird manually for payment and it was painful. There were times where I felt quitting, but it wasn't just about the money for me even though the money was good.

I saw the big picture that this was the future so I stuck it out, and now it is much easier to be a Charger than when I started. The system is constantly improving and making people’s lives easier to get from point A to B. Thanks to Bird, I ride one to and from work every day and charging is a great opportunity to make extra income!"

Thanks for making a difference in your community, Henok! Keep up the great work.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?