An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By ScooterMike
I’ve had it with the crap Bird is pulling. Once again I go to release scooters this morning and don’t get paid for 3 of them. I message support but they still haven’t fixed my missed payments from three days ago. I know they are short paying me on this and it ticks me off.

Hey Bird! Where’s my money?
By JJ434
Bird owes me about $200 for services rendered as they directed and then refused to pay.
Maybe we can compile enough cases for a class action suit?
By blanxable
JJ434 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:51 pm
Bird owes me about $200 for services rendered as they directed and then refused to pay.
Maybe we can compile enough cases for a class action suit?
Now this is a good idea. It'll take a lot of us to sign this, we're talking thousands, in order to make this appealing for a class action suit. We can definitely do it if everyone starts sharing the link on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

We need some structure and perhaps @ScooterMike can add this to his first post.
To register a complaint of short payment from Bird place a post in this thread that includes the following information.

1) What services did you provide for Bird (ex: Charger, Mechanic)?

2) How much has Bird short paid you?

3) Briefly describe the events that led to the incorrect payment(s) from Bird.

By James007
I don't see how Bird can get around minimum wage laws. I know in California they had problems with cable companies trying to do an independent contractor for the guys that picked up cable boxes. So they contracted out the service to an agency that paid minimum wage plus commission. A class action lawsuit is definitely needed. I stopped charging after my first month. I can't tell you have much work I did and time lost going to pickup scooters that just weren't there or in people's homes, along with showing up at hoarder homes & storage units. Bird needs to pay!!!
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?