We made some updates to our Mechanic community guidelines — please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them. Note that violation of these guidelines can result in the termination of your services agreement with Bird, including your Rider account.
- All repairs should be executed with a high level of quality, and we closely monitor the Bird post-repair for performance.
- Damage and Fixed photos should clearly illustrate the repair being completed when taking photos in the app.
- Birds should only be released in authorized Nests.
- Holding captured Birds longer than 48 hours (without a pre-approved reason) is not permitted.
- Do not work with other Chargers, Mechanics or Riders to falsely mark Birds damaged.
Thank you for helping us to make Bird a positive experience for the entire community.