An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By kojiosuna
Hi I got a Zero from auction here in San Diego. I ripped out the tracker, and left everything else intact. I found a conversion kit but it's out of stock. Anyone else know where I can get a kit? I need to get my Zero working asap, my car blew the head gasket. The Zero is the only mode of transport I have.

By chabro343
kojiosuna wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:59 pm
Hi I got a Zero from auction here in San Diego. I ripped out the tracker, and left everything else intact. I found a conversion kit but it's out of stock. Anyone else know where I can get a kit? I need to get my Zero working asap, my car blew the head gasket. The Zero is the only mode of transport I have.
Hey, I am not sure if this is how I am supposed to respond to the message. But yes, I have several conversion kits. I live in long beach. let me know if you are interested

By kojiosuna
chabro343 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:13 am
kojiosuna wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:59 pm
Hey, I am not sure if this is how I am supposed to respond to the message. But yes, I have several conversion kits. I live in long beach. let me know if you are interested
Can I take this off the forum. Please let me know. I'll need a charger also.

Yea, you have to drill that blind rivet, it's made[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

I've read about that you had to use Ninebot ES4 da[…]

Thank you for the tutorial! finally! 99.9% complet[…]

Wheels 2.0 Rumors

Big news. I think I may have found a leak. It ha[…]