An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By M20001
Hello,

Can someone see in a american green box if the box has a magnet sensor?
The manual says there should be a sensor, but in the german versions this sensor is not there, there is only a bridge,
can you see if the american version has the sensor? Here is a picture from the manual of the green box:
By nathanA
Im going to guess that is a bluetooth antenna because its labeled as "BT-1" Imagethis is from the US Model BTW
Image I'm sure there will be a surface mount hall type sensor or something very hard to find.
By M20001
Hello,

The questipon is for what ist the magnet sensing area, in the manual is spoken from "The magnet must be close to the inductioin area to open the machine" we know that it doesnt mean that you need a magnet to open the box without self destruction, so i think they mean with "open" some kind of "unlock" the question is, what type of unlock. In the best case this could be a bypass to unlock a scooter without app, or some kind of error deleting unlock. I have tried to rub with magnet over the area, but nothing happened. The reason could be that my magnet is not strong enough, that was only a small neodym magnet. It would be great if we can unlock the scooter over this magnet sensing area. Can someone with a big magent try if something happens?
Mine bluetooth antenna? Looks different from yours, see picture. Are you sure, that the american and german lime scooters are really exact the same? Could be possible they have different frimwares on the black box.
By M20001
HMMM, now i think theres eventually some way to unlock the scooter with a magent, on the green housing of the black box is a tiny little arrow, hard to find, exactly on the same spot as the sensing area on the black box in the handbook described, so i think this arrow hints to the magnet sensing area. Now is the question, is the magent sensing area for erasing errors or can you bypass the unlocking mechanism of the scooter?
See photo, theres the arrow, its on the lower siede of the green housing.
The question is too, where ist the sensor on the black box board, i have nothing found unbtil yet, the both contacts i thought they are the sensor are not, looks more like a bluetooth antenna, how someone other already said, so how does the box sensing magnet fiel, and how strong must the magnet be to trigger the sensing system, my tries with my small neodym magents aren´t lucky, nothing happened. I think we need a very strong magnet to trigger the system.
M20001 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:48 pm
Hello,

The questipon is for what ist the magnet sensing area, in the manual is spoken from "The magnet must be close to the inductioin area to open the machine" we know that it doesnt mean that you need a magnet to open the box without self destruction, so i think they mean with "open" some kind of "unlock" the question is, what type of unlock. In the best case this could be a bypass to unlock a scooter without app, or some kind of error deleting unlock. I have tried to rub with magnet over the area, but nothing happened. The reason could be that my magnet is not strong enough, that was only a small neodym magnet. It would be great if we can unlock the scooter over this magnet sensing area. Can someone with a big magent try if something happens?
Mine bluetooth antenna? Looks different from yours, see picture. Are you sure, that the american and german lime scooters are really exact the same? Could be possible they have different frimwares on the black box.

try this
M20001 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:48 pm
Hello,

Neosmuk Fishing Magnet, 800 lb Pull Strongtry this

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]