- Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:49 pm
A little backstory.
When I got the scooter, it was completely dead, i took it home and charged it, there was no indication of life at all, then after charging it to 3%. The scooter:
1. Beeped positive for unlocking (but it wasn't unlocked).
2. Display was active and showed remaining charge to 100%
3. Said "scan for unlock" so scooter was probably locked at that stage?
4. I unplugged the greenbox, and the display went blank, it has not turned on SINCE. I replugged the greenbox back in, and it stayed blank.
5. YES I successfully flashed the 25kmh unlocked gen3 hex file! After that, the only indication that it was alive, was that the back brake light worked (it is on steady now when the scooter is plugged into the charger, and up to a few turns after I unplug it, it WORKS --- I squeeze the brake handle and the light gets brighter red!
6. After I unplug the charge cord, the scooter brake light stays on until I move the wheel a lot, and that point it shuts down.
Everything seems to be functioning I think so far, nothing seems busted/broken, I just think there's a certain order you have to connect things, like the battery, charger, motor controller etc? Or I need new software....open to ideas, I was thinking to flash each version and see how the scooter is in different states, and maybe make sure all the wires (including greenbox) are all connected. I was even thinking about putting the SIM back in.
I'll be back in a few days to discuss and provide some photos.