An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Dumbledore wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:11 pm
Spintour wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:46 pm
Hi,
I flashed the controller with the 20kmh and later with the 25 km/h file. But I can’t get it running.does it look like this I’m your setup?
The problem is probably with the wrong black box version in combination with the controller version ... unfortunately only v2.3.0.0 of both devices works without any further problems

Hello @Spintour / Everyone
I'm currently facing the same issue, did you manage to fix this issue ?

Thanks for you help
People you just have to set the 25km / h unlocked hex on the controller bottles, but the black box with version 2.4.0.0 must not be used because otherwise the red triangle will appear as an error message after a short time because the communication between both devices will be broken off. And to the question about reading out the black box, I only know that it is a kind of Linux-based system where there can be various options but no real solutions have been found yet
Mister Flo wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:27 pm
People you just have to set the 25km / h unlocked hex on the controller bottles, but the black box with version 2.4.0.0 must not be used because otherwise the red triangle will appear as an error message after a short time because the communication between both devices will be broken off. And to the question about reading out the black box, I only know that it is a kind of Linux-based system where there can be various options but no real solutions have been found yet
Just out of curiosity, how do you know that it's 2.4.0.0 and above? Is there somewhere to read out the version?
Need some help... I have the st-link connected and have attempted to flash. It says successful but only the brake light is turning on and the red LED on the controller is flashing 7 times. I tried grounded the 7th pin on the chip with no luck. My scooter does not have the GPS green box anymore is this box required for the unlock to work?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]