An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By M20001
Hello,

You can take the Box off, if the motor controller is unlocked the scooter will be still unlocked even without he box,
but the Display will not work anymore so you will not see your speed.
By Cordobas
M20001 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:10 pm
Hello,

You can take the Box off, if the motor controller is unlocked the scooter will be still unlocked even without he box,
but the Display will not work anymore so you will not see your speed.
I can reflash the controller without the Green box? The scooter will work without this pcb:?: Image
By M20001
As far as I know the scooter will work without this pcb, but you will have no tacho because this board controls the lcd screen. You have to try what works and what not because it seems there are many different lime gen 3 scooters. It looks like they have different firmware. So something works on some scooters, and on some not.
By Cordobas
M20001 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 am
As far as I know the scooter will work without this pcb, but you will have no tacho because this board controls the lcd screen. You have to try what works and what not because it seems there are many different lime gen 3 scooters. It looks like they have different firmware. So something works on some scooters, and on some not.
Thank you!
:D
By E39
Hi,
I guess the greenbox should be disabled. I think the greenbox plays against the motor controller. After flashing controller the greenbox is still connected. And this combination won't work for long.

Q: what thing (wire, ... etc.) must be changed for disabling the greenbox ? Is there a wire (VCC e.g. or RX/TX wire for communication with controller, ... ) to cut off ? I think its important how the throttle is wired through to the motor controller. Cause this part must work furthermore while greenbox is off / down.

Thanks! E39

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]