An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

I want to ask if someone here can Read out the .hex from the american Versin of the Lime gen3.
I want to drive faster with my personal lime, but in Germany the scooters are limited to 20kmh.
In America they go 15mph what means 24kmh, and if we are lucky, we can compare the american
.hex with the german and find the place in the File wehere the Speed limitation is set.
I hope that someone can help me.

To read the Processor out, you need the stlink v2 or a clone, and the STvisual Programmer or Stlink Utility.
Then you have to remove the grey potting mass from the Controller of the Lime. You have now to reconnect the Controller to the Battery of the Scooter, and connect a battery charge to the charging port, the controller wakes up. Now connect the wires from the Stlink to the Controller the Pinout is in the Picture. You can now read the processor, and upload the readout here.
Hello,

I have attached the Code in its unlocked and Locked state. If you flash the unlocked Version on your Controller you can drive with the Scooter but only with 20kmh. I searched someone for disassembling the Code and analyze it, but i do not found someone until yet.
Attachments
(180.98 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
M20001 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:26 pm
Hello,

I have attached the Code in its unlocked and Locked state. If you flash the unlocked Version on your Controller you can drive with the Scooter but only with 20kmh. I searched someone for disassembling the Code and analyze it, but i do not found someone until yet.
hello! thanks for sharing this with us. you say that if you flash the controller with the Unlocked version you can ride the scooter. the question is if it returns to the locked state after a while or after the battery is dead and if you have to re-flash it to get it to work again? have a nice day
Hello,

No the scooter stays unlocked even if the power runs out, wirhout time limit.
The unlocked state is in the non volatile memory saved. The scooter or better said
The controller stays unlocked even if you remove the green box (but the display on
The scooter will not work anymore then)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]