An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

I disassembled an Motor controller from an Lime gen3 scooter, i have taken the following pic,
it shows the Processor and a 4 pin port. the question is, how can we re engineer the pinout from the port,
if we are really lucky, the processor ist not read out protected.
I think if we have the knowledge, we can eventually develop a custom firmware for the scooter, if i think to the possibilities of such an firmware, locking the scooter via bluetooth and an custom android app,
show thousands of parameters in the screen of the scooter, build a scooter with navigation system ;)
and thousands of possibilities more...
The controler is an STM32F103C8 from ST Micro, see Datasheet on

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datashee ... f103c8.pdf

According to this Datasheet this ARM M3-based controler has an JT/Debug- Interface on Pins 37, 38,39 and 40 (see Table 5, Page 32). It seems , that this 4-pin Connector could be this JT-Debug-Port, because it ist on the according Side of the 48-pin Package (LQFP48), where this JT/Debug-Pins are located. To prove/reengineer this and find out the correct wiring of the JT/Debug-Signals to the 4 Pins of this Connector, you have to take a closer Look on the PCB in the Area between Controller an 4-pin Connector, poss. desolder the Capacitors and also take a Look on the other Side of this PCB Hopfully this ist no more than a 2- or 4-Layer Board with PWR/GND on the inner Layers, this shold be easy done.
There should exist a lot of tools for debugging/programming STM32-Controlers via this Interface...
I need help identifying a new razor scooter that hit the roads recently here. Red and black with bigger wheels than all the others. Maybe 14inch black mag wheels with real tires. And they have a big basket sitting low on the front. Disc breakers and tubular frame.

Any help telling me about this scooter and how to bypass it would really help

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]