An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

I have a lime gen 3 scooter, and removed the black box who is inside the green box. I opened the black box, and looked inside to see whats inside. I disconnedted the little Battery inside the black box from the board, and looked at the board. Then i re assembled the box and the scooter, but the screen stays blank, it does not start anymore, does anyoe know, why it doesn´t start anymore? Did i broke the black box?
Hello,

I can, you can do virtually anything, if you have good enough connections, in this Case i have
the connections to Lime. But they don´t say me how i can unlock the scooter, its mine, so i do not want to use the app and pay for riding my own scooter. So i opened the box and looked inside, after re assembling, i noticed that the screen of the scooter does not work anymore, i do not know why, so i hope someone here can help me.
SJAAK wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:42 am
M20001 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:06 pm
Does already work with the geniue lime controller :D
how did you do it?
Hello,

I invite you to consult the first post and opening the dropbox link.
https://www.scootertalk.org/forum/viewt ... =13&t=6233

Here you will find everything you need to unlock the original Gen3 lime display and controller. ;)
Here’s another update for you guys in my own development I was able to take apart the lime gen 3 scooter I bought from police auction after lime left my town (Very limited pilot program with GEN 3, quite sad, I’d gladly pay for it still)
I bought it at an auction but it was still locked.

I tore it all apart, flashed the motor controller and I plugged the green box back in, but it doesn’t work now, after I unplugged the green box it no longer turns on, I can’t get the LCD display on at all, but once I flashed the unlocked version on the controller, I am able to use the brakes correctly however I cannot get it to start. So I’m stuck with a scooter that half turns on the headlights and brake lights but nothing else.....I’m curious if it’s just a software and firmware configuration that is messed up or if there something actually wrong with the lime scooter and I should just throw it away and cut my loss.

So I need to figure out why flashing the software only gets the brake lights in the headlights working but doesn’t engage the communication LCD or the throttle correctly.

ScooterScammy wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:53 pm
Here’s another update for you guys in my own development I was able to take apart the lime gen 3 scooter I bought from police auction after lime left my town (Very limited pilot program with GEN 3, quite sad, I’d gladly pay for it still)
I bought it at an auction but it was still locked.

I tore it all apart, flashed the motor controller and I plugged the green box back in, but it doesn’t work now, after I unplugged the green box it no longer turns on, I can’t get the LCD display on at all, but once I flashed the unlocked version on the controller, I am able to use the brakes correctly however I cannot get it to start. So I’m stuck with a scooter that half turns on the headlights and brake lights but nothing else.....I’m curious if it’s just a software and firmware configuration that is messed up or if there something actually wrong with the lime scooter and I should just throw it away and cut my loss.

So I need to figure out why flashing the software only gets the brake lights in the headlights working but doesn’t engage the communication LCD or the throttle correctly.

Hello,

For my part, I flashed the scooter with all of the electronic components connected as well as the connected charger.
No anomalies noted, it works correctly with the 25 km / h patch.
Please repeat the operation with the green connect box and the display.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]