An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By SneakX
i thought about to modificate the Lime Gen 4 with an custom controller and original battery.

now two questions: does the motor have 250W or 350W?
i would purchase one of these. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000143 ... 802yu46KD/.

second question: is it possible to use the battery without modification and what do i need to make it rechargeable because of the pins?
thanks
By Kalamito18
SneakX wrote:i thought about to modificate the Lime Gen 4 with an custom controller and original battery.
hi you have to use an 350w 36/48v for 25 km/h and you have to change the bms to use the battery but with this model its hard to fit the controller inside the scooter
By My Slime Get Around
Can youpleasehelp me wire a controller? I don'tunderstandthis language. My emailis hotroddidit@yahoo.com. thank you[quote=Kalamito18 post_id=56501 time=1648288742 user_id=81090]
SneakX wrote:i thought about to modificate the Lime Gen 4 with an custom controller and original battery.
hi you have to use an 350w 36/48v for 25 km/h and you have to change the bms to use the battery but with this model its hard to fit the controller inside the scooter
[/quote]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]