An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Im having problems connecting to the Motor Controller of a German Lime Gen 3 Scooter that I recently bought on an auction. I followed the connecting schematic widely available on this forum, and used the program "ST Visual Programmer", but when I try to read from the chip, it says that it cant communicate with the device. The scooter is charging and a blue light is blinking on the Motor Controller. Is there maybe something I have missed that I should recheck if I have done it right? Im pretty sure the wiring of the pins is correct, as I've rechecked the schematic a few times. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
Darki wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:12 am
Im having problems connecting to the Motor Controller of a German Lime Gen 3 Scooter that I recently bought on an auction. I followed the connecting schematic widely available on this forum, and used the program "ST Visual Programmer", but when I try to read from the chip, it says that it cant communicate with the device. The scooter is charging and a blue light is blinking on the Motor Controller. Is there maybe something I have missed that I should recheck if I have done it right? Im pretty sure the wiring of the pins is correct, as I've rechecked the schematic a few times. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
First of all, you mean a red LED on the controller. As the previous post best described, just upload a picture from the stlink to the controller

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]