An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Hustler
Come on bro, I’ve been trying to get my Gen 4 going for months and am in a stuck situation, I don’t even know where to start, help me out bro, I bought this for my kid from this impound lot that has an auctions every two weeks. I feel like I got robbed. :cry:
By Jnsystems
Hustler wrote:Come on bro, I’ve been trying to get my Gen 4 going for months and am in a stuck situation, I don’t even know where to start, help me out bro, I bought this for my kid from this impound lot that has an auctions every two weeks. I feel like I got robbed. :cry:
Look, I am still waiting for my properitary controller to arrive, I already spend funds to get one that won't work. Look, I won't emphatize based on where you get your scoot from, I treat sources all the same. Mine gen 4.1 holding up for months and no luck getting it to work correctly. Also if u get this from impound that is fleet scoot, expect them to have more drm and requires advanced skills for it to work. If you need an easier scoot to work on, grab a bird 3. To get u started, u need special controller, special nuts and screws which I use, and opening the box and replacing the bms and soldering charging connections.
By Sc00tr
If you got robbed it's because you left your windows down... how is it the impound lots issue that you bought a scooter you couldn't operate lmao
Hustler wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:30 pm
Come on bro, I’ve been trying to get my Gen 4 going for months and am in a stuck situation, I don’t even know where to start, help me out bro, I bought this for my kid from this impound lot that has an auctions every two weeks. I feel like I got robbed. :cry:
By Jnsystems
From another perspective, the Lime Gen 4 are high value targets therefore it is reasonable to assume that they are gonna rob you, they take the Gen 4's here like crazy, to the point where Lime SF took all of their Gen 4 back and deployed their Gen 3 scooters there after 3 days elapsed. As liked from Youtuber PJ Scooters Mods (Heart) Jnsystems did said
Code: Select all
They (Fleet Scooters) don't belong into the water, they belong to those that are able to fix it and get it running 20mph with no geolocation/geofencing
, So therefore If you are unable to fix it and get it running, it shouldn't belong to you. Just like the sacred sword belongs to the legend that can pull it off the ground. The lime 4.1 that is in progress, is the most costliest scoot allocated budget wise, but no plans to stop anytime soon as we have limitless funds allocated to this project. For what they did with the lime scooters in SF, they get an applaud but also jealous at them because if anything break on my 4.1, Gotta go far and wide to source for more proprietary fleet parts. Also we might be more sustainable then most fleet companies because planned to reuse the controllers that don't work on the 4.1 into the Bird 3.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]