An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
simonsais wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:17 am
please help. i am not really good in connecting electrical stuff together :D

https://imgur.com/a/wBxZWoK

The connector on your right is for the battery. , you will connect the RED and BLACK. TO WHITE PLUG WITH RED AND BLACK

The connector to the center you will connect the yellow , blue and green. To the green tipped wires. Yellow, Blue , Green

Throttle is tricky. black is ground. and red is 5volt positive and white is signal wire - ( Black Plug ). on the OEM Lime harness you need to use the green plug wire that runs from the base to the top - that feeds the 4 or 5 wire harness that splits to the head light , both brake levers and the throttle . you will have use the OHM (Multimeter Continuity Test) method to
trace the wire .

the brakes are the hardest. as the OEM uses a 3 wire setup and those controllers need a 2 wire brake setup you might need to get after market brake levers with the two wire setup to make it work with that controller
By simonsais
Thanks! Let me clearify a bit :)

So PICTURE B RED and BLACK to Plug 5
PIC B - YELLOW BLUE GREEN to Plug 1
PIC A - BLACK WHITE RED to PLUG 11
PIC D - COLORS VIA OHMMETER TO PLUG 2

do i need the break levers?
i didnt change the bms.

PICTURE A
PICTURE B
PICTURE C
PICTURE D
PICTURE CONTROLLER
By Jevako030
You will also have to replace the BMS or activate the old Cambus, see this forum. You have to use the brake lever cables, the electric brakes can be used as an extra.
By Jevako030
onlyindadescooters wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:51 pm
simonsais wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:17 am
please help. i am not really good in connecting electrical stuff together :D

https://imgur.com/a/wBxZWoK

The connector on your right is for the battery. , you will connect the RED and BLACK. TO WHITE PLUG WITH RED AND BLACK

The connector to the center you will connect the yellow , blue and green. To the green tipped wires. Yellow, Blue , Green

Throttle is tricky. black is ground. and red is 5volt positive and white is signal wire - ( Black Plug ). on the OEM Lime harness you need to use the green plug wire that runs from the base to the top - that feeds the 4 or 5 wire harness that splits to the head light , both brake levers and the throttle . you will have use the OHM (Multimeter Continuity Test) method to
trace the wire .

the brakes are the hardest. as the OEM uses a 3 wire setup and those controllers need a 2 wire brake setup you might need to get after market brake levers with the two wire setup to make it work with that controller
You connect both brakes to the split cable. Split cable on the green cable,
Red on Red,
black on black,
Green along with White on Gray ,
engine stops when you brake.
Functions perfectly.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]