An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Teslaguy
That's the Okai ES400, which has a 12 inch wheel up front and a 10 inch motor in the rear, and also a swappable battery. The battery appears to be identical to the one found on new Tier scooters. It also shares many parts with the ES100 (Bird Zero) and ES200/D/G used by Spin, Tier, Dott, and formerly Jump.
By Teslaguy
It also appears to have the charger found on the Tier variant. It's highly possible that the scooterunlock.eu device would work on it, but there is a chance that it has new 'heartbeat' encryption between itself and the GPS box. The controller and dash may be swappable with the ones found on the MyTier and SXT Max scooters and could be used privately that way, assuming you can purchase those parts and the new Lime scooter either at auction or through Lime itself.
By Teslaguy
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:24 pm
It also appears to have the charger found on the Tier variant. It's highly possible that the scooterunlock.eu device would work on it, but there is a chance that it has new 'heartbeat' encryption between itself and the GPS box. The controller and dash may be swappable with the ones found on the MyTier and SXT Max scooters and could be used privately that way, assuming you can purchase those parts and the new Lime scooter either at auction or through Lime itself.
I should note, however, that it is highly unlikely either of these hacks would not retain the blinker function as these firmware versions wouldn't be designed to support it. If it is running separately on a 12V or 36V system, they should still work if the scooter has power. The only way to tell would be to obtain regulatory schematics or to tear one down.
By Teslaguy
Last thing here, this scooter is not the same as the new Jump/Lime one that is usually orange. That was an in-house design, but this is a modified Okai Electisan scooter. It looks very similar, but they are internally completely different!
By Jean-2
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 pm
Last thing here, this scooter is not the same as the new Jump/Lime one that is usually orange. That was an in-house design, but this is a modified Okai Electisan scooter. It looks very similar, but they are internally completely different!
That's right :
By Teslaguy
Jean-2 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:08 am
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 pm
That's right :
If I had to guess, Lime had production issues with their new scooter from the Jump takeover. So they just made a version of the Okai one because it looks similar enough and has a swappable battery.
By JonDon
bagnare wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:18 pm
hi it's uncle bagnare back,
don't get tired the new file it's the OKAI ES-400B some pictures for you and not finished
Thanks! Can you post some photos of the battery mechanism?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]