An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

What's happening in the world of dockless transportation
By Edmund
Bird

November 2nd, 2018

The Charger newsletter will fly fresh to your inbox every other week and aims to provide you with important Bird updates, pro-tips, Charger spotlights, and more. We look forward to sharing them with you.

Charger Spotlight

“I'd like to take a moment to thank Bird for coming to San Diego and allowing me to be a part of their Charger Team! The extra income I earn from Bird has given me financial freedoms I did not have before Bird came along, including an amazing 2 week birthday adventure through The Grand Canyon National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell & Zion National Park.”

David P. from San Diego

We're glad you're a part of our Charger community, David! We hope your beautiful birthday vacation will inspire others to go explore new places.

Bird: Besides taking an awesome vacation, what strategies do you have that may help other Chargers?
David: I usually go out around 8-8:30 p.m. and try to find an area where bunch of Birds are located, wait till 9:00 p.m. and boom!
Sometimes other chargers will show up as well, I meet with them and share Birds with them. I'm happy to share because there are so many of them out there.

Want to share your Charger story with the rest of the community? Share it with us below, and you'll receive a $20 ride credit if you're featured.

SHARE YOUR STORY

Bird is the Word

Not all heroes wear capes

“I’d like to extend a huge thanks to one of your scooter chargers, Adam F., in San Diego. He found my drivers license on the boardwalk at Pacific/Mission Beach area. He was kind enough to pick it up and look me up on Facebook and message me, then went out of his way to return it to me the next day. Truly above and beyond. There should be more Adams in this world!“
— Tia G., Bird Rider

Thank you to Adam and all Chargers who go above and beyond to help others in their community!

Bird: Adam, besides helping others in your community, what else is your favorite part about being a Charger?
Adam: I have made new friends and have bonded closer with my current friends. My girlfriend and my roommates help me set up Birds and charge them. It’s like a scavenger hunt so they enjoy it too.

Bird: What strategies do you use that could be helpful to other Chargers?
Adam: I try to be ready at the high traffic area before 9 p.m. I go early in the morning after everyone dropped their Birds off, and also to find Birds people are overlooked.

Another spooktacular Halloween has come and gone, and Bird costumes were a fan favorite. Check out our favorite Bird costumes, take notes, and make plans to create your own Bird costume for Halloween 2019. Have a wicked good year.

Halloween celebrations with the Bird Charger team

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]