An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

What's happening in the world of dockless transportation
Electisan scooter for Bird

Bird has recently released a it's newest scooter manufactured by Electisan. The YouTube video below does a good job of describing what makes this scooter different than prior generations.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ayrOE86ZG9w[/youtube]

For those of you who have charged these the extra ~15 lbs of weight is very noticeable vs prior versions. They also take 7 hrs to charge and go farther on a charge. These changes can easily be overlooked if the GPS works consistently.
These things are a pain in the *ss. I’m not a small guy and the weight of these does wear me out by the end of the day. Definitely more work over the older version.

Luckily my area hasn’t gone to $3 Birds. I’d stop doing this for that kind of money. I haven’t noticed the charging time but I charge overnight so not a big deal.
humanbeing21 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 pm
These things are a pain in the *ss. I’m not a small guy and the weight of these does wear me out by the end of the day. Definitely more work over the older version.

Luckily my area hasn’t gone to $3 Birds. I’d stop doing this for that kind of money. I haven’t noticed the charging time but I charge overnight so not a big deal.
they are in Atlanta? I haven't seen them over there! you need to put me on one!
FirstJuicerInTown wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:04 am
Do you have any data of this scooter engine? Most important, its nominal and peak power?
250W 36V regular chinesee front motor.
12.8Ah 36V Battery

You can go further but it got definitelly less power

I also couldn't find any kind of tech spec on web when I tried to get some knowledge. I think it's strategy after very vulnerable 'cos of their popularity previous models in this sharing.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]